Options

Need advice from you "pros"

wheresdavidwheresdavid Registered Users Posts: 297 Major grins
edited April 13, 2007 in Mind Your Own Business
I don´t know where to start but here I go. I am looking for some advice on several issues. I have been traveling on and off for ten years now. actually i have been gone for a year now traveling around south america. during this trip i thought, hey maybe i should buy a DSLR which I did. I have one more year left to travel (if i dont go broke first) and now I am thinking, "is there anyway I can sell some of my photos". I have no "job" to come back to and I do enjoy traveling.

The advice I seek is regarding selling photos, organizing photos, what type of photos sell ... I am open to all the help you guys (and gals) can give me!

many thanks

Dave

ps first i guess i have to learn how to take photos that I can sell

Comments

• Options
    thebigskythebigsky Registered Users Posts: 1,052 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2007
    Well I'm no expert but travel images are always saught after by stock agencies providing they meet their technical criteria.

I have some images with Alamy, you could approach them or any of the others, try a search on stock photo agencies.

Charlie
  • Options
    wheresdavidwheresdavid Registered Users Posts: 297 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2007
    Thanks Charlie.

Ps i liked your photos!

Dave
    thebigsky wrote:
    Well I'm no expert but travel images are always saught after by stock agencies providing they meet their technical criteria.

I have some images with Alamy, you could approach them or any of the others, try a search on stock photo agencies.

Charlie