Options

First Communion Update!!

Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
edited April 18, 2007 in People
Hi there,
I had posted a thread here a few days ago about advice on First Communion Portraits.
Well the session lasted about a whopping 15minutes, the families were in a hurry, the did not want me to take a lot of pictures because there would be "too many to choose from", and they just simply wanted a "couple shots".

Well I did my best and here a couple that I loved!! C&C always welcome and would REALLY love to do this again in the future (with allowance for LOTS of shots!!:D)

144057713-M-1.jpg

144058176-M.jpg

144060185-M-1.jpg

144058438-M.jpg

Thanks for all the advice.....I might be able to use it on the next session!!

Heather

Comments

• Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2007
    Doesn't it drive you crazy when you stress and worry and prepare for a session and then the client acts like it's "no big deal" and let's get it over! Nice shots, Heather........I am in love with the 2nd one, it's just awesome! :saurora
  • Options
    DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2007
    Very nice. I like them all. I like the way you captured their relationship.
  • Options
    Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2007
    saurora wrote:
    Doesn't it drive you crazy when you stress and worry and prepare for a session and then the client acts like it's "no big deal" and let's get it over! Nice shots, Heather........I am in love with the 2nd one, it's just awesome! :saurora

Thank you very much!!

Yes, I was stressed! EXTREMELY!! But, the girls were fun and the families of the girls are fun also, they are just ALWAYS on the go. I knew it was going to be a "rushed" job, but just didn't realize how much of a quickie it was going to be.

I would love to do it again....so maybe she will get the word out since this is that time of year!

Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited April 18, 2007
    DavidS wrote:
    Very nice. I like them all. I like the way you captured their relationship.

Thank you David!!

These girls are cousins and are very close!! They live across the street from each other and their Grandma lives next door! I often joke with them and tell them the "own" the street!!
    These girls had been brought up just right....manners and all! You don't see that very often....yes ma'ams and thank you's! They are so sweet!!