Options

Streaming Falls

ericgtrericgtr Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
edited April 21, 2007 in Landscapes
This was another shot from last weekend, first day with the new 5D. C&C welcome. :)

145428926-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2007
    Very lovely! This must be the Japanese Gardens (?), a place I've yet to visit. The falls look beautiful, as do all the emerging colors. I'm not a pro or anything, but I wonder how it would look with a tighter crop and the falls not right in the middle? Even so, a lovely view.

Elaine
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • Options
    ericgtrericgtr Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2007
    Right you are, one of my favorite places to take photos although a lot of the shots I get from there are of obscure things that you would'nt know was there specifically (like this one for example http://ericgtr.smugmug.com/gallery/2589729#143684208 ) I had thought about a tighter crop on this photo but being springtime I loved all the different colors and decided to leave them. Thanks for the feedback, it's nice to see a local. clap.gif
  • Options
    bcoadbcoad Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited April 21, 2007
    falls
    I actually kind of like the falls in the middle as it is, although seeing another view could change my mind since I don't really know whats around it. Beautiful photo, perfect amount of blur in the water I think.