Options

A Taste Of Tomorrows Action. THe Mcdonalds Air And Sea Show in Fort Lauderdale

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited May 4, 2007 in Landscapes
The Mcdonalds Air and Sea Show in Fort Lauderdale starts tomorrow. Rather then brave the 100's of thousands expected we chose to head out for the practice runs today. here is some of whats to be expected over the weekend

Parachuting In

149533856-L.jpg

Offshore

149530691-L.jpg

In Formation

149534239-L.jpg

A Unique Perspective

149529423-L.jpg

Upside Down

149529245-L.jpg

A Possible #5 Entry

149532771-L.jpg

Or maybe this one

149532742-L.jpg

Old And New

149532936-L.jpg

THanks for looking, the rest can be seen here

http://imax.smugmug.com/gallery/2801572/1/149529138

Have a great night

Comments

• Options
    slapshotslapshot Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2007
    very cool images

I work in downtown Ft Lauderdale and heard them all afternoon...sounded like they were strafing our building

I brought my camera, but had one hell of a busy day and couldn't get out for some photos

thanks for sharing what I was missing!!!

btw, what lens were you using and where were you shooting from?
  • Options
    imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2007
    slapshot wrote:
    very cool images

I work in downtown Ft Lauderdale and heard them all afternoon...sounded like they were strafing our building

I brought my camera, but had one hell of a busy day and couldn't get out for some photos

thanks for sharing what I was missing!!!

btw, what lens were you using and where were you shooting from?

70-200 F-4L with a 2X converter We got down to the beach at 8:30 this morning with a group of us. The kids were excited so it was easy getting them up. I was surprised that the crowds were so small. We got a spot right at Sunrise and A1A and put down some blankets and spent the day. No way that would happen tomorrow. It's gonna be insane down there............
  • Options
    slapshotslapshot Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2007
    imax wrote:
    70-200 F-4L with a 2X converter We got down to the beach at 8:30 this morning with a group of us. The kids were excited so it was easy getting them up. I was surprised that the crowds were so small. We got a spot right at Sunrise and A1A and put down some blankets and spent the day. No way that would happen tomorrow. It's gonna be insane down there............

insane is an understatement...1 million plus expected, right? you did it the smart way, getting your shots in today

thanks again