chuckhchuckh Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
edited May 4, 2007 in People
My youngest daughter is now a Senior in high school and about to graduate:

p65648907-5.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Mrs FMrs F Registered Users Posts: 164 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    This shot is beautiful (as is your daughter). There's a timelessness about this shot. I really like it.
    C and C always welcome.
  • Options
    SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    Very pretty girl. She looks older than 18. She also look like Apollo's dance partner on Dancing with the Stars.

Nonetheless...Congratulations...I suspect college is now closer than ever huh? Hope you saved your pennies.
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2007
    Mrs F wrote:
    This shot is beautiful (as is your daughter). There's a timelessness about this shot. I really like it.

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it Mrs F.
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    Very pretty girl. She looks older than 18. She also look like Apollo's dance partner on Dancing with the Stars.

Nonetheless...Congratulations...I suspect college is now closer than ever huh? Hope you saved your pennies.
    She turns 18 in just a few weeks.

She completed 26 credits at the local university during her Senior year at High school and is so looking forward to college.

She is following in the footsteps of her older brother who graduated last December with a BS Registered Nurse and her older sister who is graduating next week with a BS in Biology and has been selected as a research assistant while she completes her MS in Neurology science or some such.

I wish we could afford to buy her some new jeans:

p149263654-5.jpg
  • Options
    OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    I think something about this photo makes it appear very dated -
    could be her hair + makeup combination, or the texture on the photo, or the quality of light.. not sure, but something makes her and the photo look old.
  • Options
    SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    Chuck...
    Man, you're old....rolleyes1.gifJust kidding....nice shot of her. A little PS fixing and time to put it on the wall. Actually, I'm older...all 3 of mine are long gone. rolleyes1.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2007
    Owen wrote:
    I think something about this photo makes it appear very dated -
    could be her hair + makeup combination, or the texture on the photo, or the quality of light.. not sure, but something makes her and the photo look old.
    She doesn't look old to me - this picture was taken today at the same site, different location:

p268192089-5.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2, 2007
    Swartzy wrote:
    Man, you're old....rolleyes1.gifJust kidding....nice shot of her. A little PS fixing and time to put it on the wall. Actually, I'm older...all 3 of mine are long gone. rolleyes1.gif

She's getting older all the time:

p220711982-5.jpg
  • Options
    Mrs FMrs F Registered Users Posts: 164 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2007
    Beauty and brains: a great combination! If my daughter is that beautiful some day, I'm going to follow her with a camera all the time. Oh wait...I already do that.:D
    C and C always welcome.
  • Options
    edited May 3, 2007
    Mrs F wrote:
    Beauty and brains: a great combination! If my daughter is that beautiful some day, I'm going to follow her with a camera all the time. Oh wait...I already do that.:D
    And you should Mrs F, your daughter is beautiful and so full of potential. :ivar

p965341231-4.jpg
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2007
    chuckh wrote:

I wish we could afford to buy her some new jeans:
    Congratulations - all the shots are simply wonderful. I really like the last one!

RE: the quote - don't you know that people pay huge money for jeans that look like that. You could sell these on e-bay, take the money and buy her 3 or 4 pair of new jeans! These are stylin' man!
  • Options
    evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2007
    She looks to be in her early to mid-20's, pretty nonetheless.
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • Options
    DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2007
    Those are some awesome shots of a beautiful daughter.
  • Options
    MyViewMyView Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2007
    She is beautiful as are the images. Congratulations to you for having such incredible kids and to your kids for having the dedication to accomplish so much!
    Lissa
    www.photosbylissa.com
    www.photosbylissa.blogspot.com

Gear
    Nikon D200
    Nikon D70
    Nikon N70
    Nikkor 24-70 f2.8
    Nikkor 50mm f1.8
    Tamron 28-75 f2.8
    Nikkor 18-70
    Tamron 75-300