Options

Whew! Finished, sort of...

amcamc Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
edited January 30, 2005 in The Big Picture
After my first week of membership here, I finally got my modest gallery ported over from pBase. I think Smugmug is a superb site, with loads of flexibility and options. Kudos to all who run it!

Should anyone care to visit and offer some critical input, please feel free. I'm just an amateur.

Kind regards,
AMC
http://amc.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2005
    Nice AMC. I like the little lizard best (could use a bit more DOF tho) but then nature is my thing. The architectrals are nice too.
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2005
    That is cool, your gallery. I like your banner and the orderly set up.

I looked at art (that little red car gets around doesn't it,rolleyes1.gif ), people, I really like some of those, and animals. Is that a bat?

Very nice.

ginger (I have to get mine all cleaned up. You can look, but I am in the process of hiding everything so I can bring things out. None of the headings make much sense)

gingersnap.smugmug.com
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    amcamc Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited January 29, 2005
    Hi Ginger...thanks! Actually, it's a month that was on the outside sitting on the kitchen window. The camera's built-in red-eye feature finally worked out for me!

amc

ginger_55 wrote:

I looked at art (that little red car gets around doesn't it,rolleyes1.gif ), people, I really like some of those, and animals. Is that a bat?

gingersnap.smugmug.com
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2005
    Nice going, amc!
    Nice site you made yourself:-)

Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2005
    Welcome to DGrin!

Your Gallery is great. I like it alot. I hope to have mine up soon. You have givin me some nice ideas

Tim
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....