Options

Bit of visual "saying"

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited May 12, 2007 in People
Getting into his pants
You hear the expression “getting into his pants” from time to time and here we have a visual representation for the expression.

Click the image or the link to see bigger photo and EXIF.

Comments

• Options
    PaulcaoPaulcao Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    This just looks sorta awkward to me--- I dunno. ./shrugsne_nau.gif
  • Options
    OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2007
    A couple things -

They're out of focus - the camera and my focus lies on the sign and the man with the red tie in the background.
    I have mentioned it before and I'll mention it again... the image quality looks SO reduced, poorly sharpened, poorly saved... something - I don't know.
    Almost a bit too voyeuristic, I think.

Needless to say... not my favorite I've seen of yours.
  • Options
    Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2007
    Out of focus? True, you get that sometimes with rushed street shots. Having them in the focus would change a little, but I am not excusing myself it is my fault in this case.

"the image quality looks SO reduced..." This part I do not see. I can read the sign behind them and actually I can make out the street sign over 50m behind them. The colours are accurate so what are you referring to? The thumbnail (this is a thumbnail only) here or the bigger image on my website?

Voyeuristic? I simply thought it was funny.

Owen wrote:
    A couple things -

They're out of focus - the camera and my focus lies on the sign and the man with the red tie in the background.
    I have mentioned it before and I'll mention it again... the image quality looks SO reduced, poorly sharpened, poorly saved... something - I don't know.
    Almost a bit too voyeuristic, I think.

Needless to say... not my favorite I've seen of yours.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited May 12, 2007
    hah!-

great capture ted!-

love it!-