70-200L
f/4
1/250

14980489-L.jpg

14980944-L.jpg

14980973-L.jpg

14981243-L.jpg

The rest can be seen here, Asheville Aces

No noise software was used to edit the pictures.

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited January 30, 2005
    Nice action!!
    Just about every image captures some nice action moments. Very nice color and exposure. But your timing is even better thumb.gif

The wide shot was cool. I figured, there must be a reason he posted this one, and after looking for a few more seconds, I saw the puck in the goal. Very kewl clap.gif

Thnaks for sharing these with us,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2005
    Just about every image captures some nice action moments. Very nice color and exposure. But your timing is even better thumb.gif

The wide shot was cool. I figured, there must be a reason he posted this one, and after looking for a few more seconds, I saw the puck in the goal. Very kewl clap.gif

Thnaks for sharing these with us,
    Steve
    Thanks Steve,
    I didn't realize till I got home and started editing these that I caught the puck going into the goal.
  • Options
    wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2005
    What is the length of that rink? You had a couple of shots in your gallery that I could see both goalies and they seemed much closer than what I am used to in the college game. Is the rink shorter than 85 feet?

I like the photos from the wing eating contest......gotta love minor league hockey. (then again we had mullet night here at umass in the fall :D)
  • Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2005
    winger wrote:
    What is the length of that rink? You had a couple of shots in your gallery that I could see both goalies and they seemed much closer than what I am used to in the college game. Is the rink shorter than 85 feet?

I like the photos from the wing eating contest......gotta love minor league hockey. (then again we had mullet night here at umass in the fall :D)
    Full size rink, I shoot right behind the goalie so I think that made for a interesting shot.