Options

11 year old son and 4 year old daughter...lol

ShannonHeatShannonHeat Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
edited May 23, 2007 in People
He's all boy......she's all girl. She loves her brother, however he's not as enthused :rofl C/C welcome.
Mother%27s%20Day%20056%20copy.jpg?imgmax=512

www.heatonphotography.net
Shannon :D
Canon Digital Rebel XTI, 430ex, sigma 24-70 f2.8 macro, a crummy kit lens, 4gb cf, and tons of batteries.
http://picasaweb.google.com/heatonphotography
www.myspace.com/heatonphotography

Comments

• Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2007
    He's all boy......she's all girl. She love her brother, however he's not as enthused rolleyes1.gif C/C welcome.

he is SO over her right now! what an adorable moment. He'll be so thankful you have this shot....one day....rolleyes1.gif

I love your conversion on this, nicely done.
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • Options
    StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2007
    Great shot Shannon. So typical. It's one of those timeless photos that they will appreciate when they are grown.
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2007
    Thanks guys, I thinks it's a keepsake too :) Yhey get pretty frustrated about me taking so many pictures of them at this age, but I'm sure (like you said) that they'll thank me when they're older :D .
    Great shot Shannon. So typical. It's one of those timeless photos that they will appreciate when they are grown.
    urbanaries wrote:
    he is SO over her right now! what an adorable moment. He'll be so thankful you have this shot....one day....rolleyes1.gif
    I love your conversion on this, nicely done.
  • Options
    SitterSSitterS Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2007
    This is so typical with a brother and sister. Classic shot that you will love to pull out when they are older. My little girl so looks up to her brother and he just rolls his eyes. I see that the conversion works here. Looks good. Let me guess on the LAB #'s you used. 54, 1 and 4 or I may be wrong. Love the tone. thumb.gif

Shane
    www.imagesbyshane.smugmug.com

Blogs:
    www.imagesbyshane.blogspot.com

Canon 20d and 40d
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 85mm 1.8
    Canon 70-200L IS 2.8
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2007
    Wow, you're good! I couldn't have converted without your tutorialbowdown.gif . I am forever in your debt...haha.
    SitterS wrote:
    This is so typical with a brother and sister. Classic shot that you will love to pull out when they are older. My little girl so looks up to her brother and he just rolls his eyes. I see that the conversion works here. Looks good. Let me guess on the LAB #'s you used. 54, 1 and 4 or I may be wrong. Love the tone. thumb.gif

Shane
    Shannon :D
    Canon Digital Rebel XTI, 430ex, sigma 24-70 f2.8 macro, a crummy kit lens, 4gb cf, and tons of batteries.