Options

FS: Tamron AF 18-200mm 3.5-6.3 XR Di II, canon 20-35

wheresdavidwheresdavid Registered Users Posts: 297 Major grins
edited May 30, 2007 in House of Canon
I have the following two lenses for sale

1) Tamron AF 18-200mm 3.5-6.3 XR Di II Aspherical [IF] Macro Standard Zoom Camera Lens for Canon EOS. I got this lens in mid january of this year have used it about 10 times. i put a hoya 62mm uv(0) filter on it right after i took the lens out of the box so it is in like new condition. the lens comes witht he filter, both lens covers and the hood. price including shipping is $280. selling because i bought a 24-105 L :wink

2) canon zoom lens ef 20-35mm 1:3.5-4.5 with a marumi 77mm uv filter. i bought this lens from a profesional photographer in Lima recently. She told me that she bought it new from a store in NYC about 3 or 4 years ago. the lens appears to be in good shape, no mold, maybe a few specs of dust inside the lens, and maybe one or two small marks on the lens. Functions fine. I am sell it because I am buying a sigma 10-20. price $199 includes shipping.

i havent sold anything her but check my feedback on Ebay - KNBA.
if the item isnt as described i will refund your money within 7 days of receipt of the lens.
any questions let me know

cheers

Dave

Comments

• Options
    wheresdavidwheresdavid Registered Users Posts: 297 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2007
    price drop tamron now $280 and canon $199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    memorial day sale!!!
    I have the following two lenses for sale

1) Tamron AF 18-200mm 3.5-6.3 XR Di II Aspherical [IF] Macro Standard Zoom Camera Lens for Canon EOS. I got this lens in mid january of this year have used it about 10 times. i put a hoya 62mm uv(0) filter on it right after i took the lens out of the box so it is in like new condition. the lens comes witht he filter, both lens covers and the hood. price including shipping is $299. selling because i bought a 24-105 L mwink.gif

2) canon zoom lens ef 20-35mm 1:3.5-4.5 with a marumi 77mm uv filter. i bought this lens from a profesional photographer in Lima recently. She told me that she bought it new from a store in NYC about 3 or 4 years ago. the lens appears to be in good shape, no mold, maybe a few specs of dust inside the lens, and maybe one or two small marks on the lens. Functions fine. I am sell it because I am buying a sigma 10-20. price $228 includes shipping.

i havent sold anything her but check my feedback on Ebay - KNBA.
    if the item isnt as described i will refund your money within 7 days of receipt of the lens.
    any questions let me know

cheers

Dave
  • Options
    mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    hey dave pm sent ;)