Options

Bootsy Collins

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited May 30, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
157603921-600x600.jpg

It hasn't been a banner year for photography for me. I've had the camera out 7 times since last September, once for each Boston Ballet dress rehearsal. Now I've settled a little better into my new day job and seems like I might have a little more time to look through the viewfinder.

And we have a new kitten. Nothing like puppies and kittens for a gentle on ramp. Hard to take a bad shot. Instant positive reenforcement! Bring on those flowers and sunsets!
If not now, when?

Comments

• Options
    Mrs FMrs F Registered Users Posts: 164 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2007
    rutt wrote:

...Nothing like puppies and kittens for a gentle on ramp. Hard to take a bad shot. Instant positive reenforcement! Bring on those flowers and sunsets!

I love the "gentle on ramp" analogy.
    Sweet kitten.

Totally missed the title of thread first time around. Cute name.

kari
    C and C always welcome.
  • Options
    Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    since you posted Bootsy's image in the people section, does that mean (s)he is treated like one of the (human) family mwink.gif (I know my cats like to think they are "one of us").

nice shot and looking forwards to seeing more of your work (although the ballet shots are really niceiloveyou.gif )

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    Frog Lady wrote:
    since you posted Bootsy's image in the people section, does that mean (s)he is treated like one of the (human) family mwink.gif
    Aren't they all? eek7.gif

Here's another, and another Collins at that! thumb.gif