Options

View from the Orchard

hawkeye978hawkeye978 Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Major grins
edited June 1, 2007 in Landscapes
I have been staring at these for so long I'm not sure I can see them clearly anymore. Here are some shots of a New England apple orchard when it was in full bloom. C&C always welcome so I can get back some objectivity.

158121819-L.jpg

158121837-L.jpg

158121855-L.jpg

158121949-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    caerocaero Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited May 31, 2007
    Greetings!

I'd just like to give a quick comment to the #3 shot of the bee. I would like to see it being cropped even tighter so that the bee is smack on the uppermost left hotspot when thing rule of thirds.

Furthermore I think by cropping the picture in a way to emphasize the arch of the flower from bottom right to the upper left where the bee is would make it stand out even more.

Apart from that nice shots :D
  • Options
    edited June 1, 2007
    caero wrote:
    Greetings!

I'd just like to give a quick comment to the #3 shot of the bee. I would like to see it being cropped even tighter so that the bee is smack on the uppermost left hotspot when thing rule of thirds.

Furthermore I think by cropping the picture in a way to emphasize the arch of the flower from bottom right to the upper left where the bee is would make it stand out even more.

Apart from that nice shots :D

Thanks, I'll go off and play with the crop and see what I get.
  • Options
    edited June 1, 2007
    Here's my attempt at the crop. I think I see the point, if I'm doing it right.

158459919-L.jpg

Thanks for looking....