Options

Home Page defaults to Smugmug

Yots777Yots777 Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited June 12, 2007 in SmugMug Support
When people click on the Home icon from any of my pages, it opens the Smugmug's home page and I don't want it like that, please help..

thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2007
    Yots777 wrote:
    When people click on the Home icon from any of my pages, it opens the Smugmug's home page and I don't want it like that, please help..

thanks.
    Do you have a site out thar on the internet you're referring to? Would help if
    we knew what it is.:D

wave.gif ... and welcome to Dgrin.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited June 2, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    Do you have a site out thar on the internet you're referring to? Would help if
    we knew what it is.:D

wave.gif ... and welcome to Dgrin.

Thanks for your response. Yes, I do have a website in smugmug I am newly working on and I want to customize my home page so that when Home icon is clicked on, it goes to my home page not the smugmug's.:D
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2007
    Yots777 wrote:
    Thanks for your response. Yes, I do have a website in smugmug I am newly working on and I want to customize my home page so that when Home icon is clicked on, it goes to my home page not the smugmug's.:D
    Allen means,

Please give us a link to your site, so that we can actually help you :D
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Allen means,

Please give us a link to your site, so that we can actually help you :D

Oh, thanks. My site is www.mattodemo.com. If you click on the home icon on top, the smugmug will show up. I like what Moon River did to his site and that is what i am planning on doing. I want to work on this site and make it look good first before I start directing people to it. I am also interested in photography and I am working on being good with my SLR camera and the Adobe photoshop software. Thanx y'all.
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2007
    Yots777 wrote:
    Oh, thanks. My site is www.mattodemo.com. If you click on the home icon on top, the smugmug will show up. I like what Moon River did to his site and that is what i am planning on doing. I want to work on this site and make it look good first before I start directing people to it. I am also interested in photography and I am working on being good with my SLR camera and the Adobe photoshop software. Thanx y'all.
    First thing is change the small o to a cap O.

#my_banner {
    width: 36px;
    height: 100px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    background: url(http://Yots777.smugmug.com/photos/158822913-O.jpg) no-repeat;
    }
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2007
    Also change the image size to see the full image (marked in bold/underlined):
    #my_banner {
        width: [B][U]76[/U][/B]px;
        height: [B][U]214[/U][/B]px;
    }

Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2007
    Home page defaults to Smugmug
    Allen wrote:
    First thing is change the small o to a cap O.

#my_banner {
    width: 36px;
    height: 100px;
    }

Thanks, everyone.... the information helped. However, the original challenge still remains unsolved for me. From any of my galleries, for examples, if I clicked on my Home icon on top, it would go ot the Smugmugs's ( where the kid and the dog are kissing). How do I fix this to go to my own Home page? Please help... I thought I was supposed to copy and paste a link form my Home page to somewhere, but all the copy and paste I did so far did not help.
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2007
    Yots777 wrote:
    Thanks, everyone.... the information helped. However, the original challenge still remains unsolved for me. From any of my galleries, for examples, if I clicked on my Home icon on top, it would go ot the Smugmugs's ( where the kid and the dog are kissing). How do I fix this to go to my own Home page? Please help... I thought I was supposed to copy and paste a link form my Home page to somewhere, but all the copy and paste I did so far did not help.
    In each of your galleries your CSS is not active. Go into customize gallery for
    each and make sure "hide owner" is not checked. Also check "custom" instead
    of "Smugmug" under appearance.