Options

Hello Everyone! Just introducing myself.

J SimoneauJ Simoneau Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited June 4, 2007 in Mind Your Own Business
Our website is:
ShoeboxDigitalWorkshop.com

We have just teamed up with SmugMug to offer their clients discounts and vice-versa. I am actually a new to SmugMug myself and I gotta say... WOW! What a terrific service they provide. Personally I have always used Kodaks service through Apple but now I'm off to a fresh new start! I don't have much of a portfolio to share with all of you yet but hopefully soon I will get enough time to upload some of my photos through their awesome little iphoto uploading tool. Me and my wife are about to have our first child which is due in October so I imagine we will have plenty of photos to share : )

I have been browsing these forums the last several days and I'm finding that alot of you have a wonderful knowledge of photoshop. I've seen some excellent repair jobs and I've even picked up a few pointers myself. Awesome!

Anyways, I plan on sticking around these forums. Unfortunately you won't see too much photography from me since personally I am more of a video editor/VFX artist but I know my way around photoshop so I'll try to be of some help there. I am also a HUGE Apple fan and have lots of experience with them so I'll keep an eye out for any of those questions...

J.

Ps. I'm sure you will hear plenty of questions from me in the coming days also:rofl

Comments