Options

To upgrade or to save money?

dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
edited February 4, 2005 in Cameras
I have money, It's burning my pants (how come we dont have a fire smiley?) and I am wondering. Do I save it or do I rush out and pick me up a 20D?
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
www.zxstudios.com
http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2005
    I have money, It's burning my pants (how come we dont have a fire smiley?) and I am wondering. Do I save it or do I rush out and pick me up a 20D?
    There is the smallest possibly the sun could explode tomorrow...order the camera now & get a feeling of 'camera addiction' well being before it happens...
  • Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2005
    If you ask me, it depends on what you shoot.
    Richard
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2005
    Your 10D is a fine camera. The 20D is an incrementally finer camera. I bit the bullet and upgraded, but it probably wasn't necessary. I just wanted the joystick thingy on the back. rolleyes1.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2005
    fish wrote:
    I just wanted the joystick thingy on the back. rolleyes1.gif
    What a shame, I have one on my 20D I NEVER use...

I would have sold it to you cheap! :D
    If every keystroke was a shutter press I'd be a pro by now...
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2005
    Mongrel wrote:
    What a shame, I have one on my 20D I NEVER use...

I would have sold it to you cheap! :D

Have you ever considered the FM forums as a new home? :thwak
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2005
    fish wrote:
    Your 10D is a fine camera. The 20D is an incrementally finer camera. I bit the bullet and upgraded, but it probably wasn't necessary. I just wanted the joystick thingy on the back. rolleyes1.gif
    Dang, my 1D Mark II didn't make the cut! headscratch.gifcry