Options

Waterfall

SteveFSteveF Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
edited June 8, 2007 in Landscapes
From a recent trip in Northern Minnesota.

I've kept the contrast pretty low on this one intentionally - if the rocks behind the falls go to dark it seems to lose some "etherealness" that I was after.

Anyway, comments, criticisms, suggestions for improvements and the kitchen sink all welcomed.

Fines_20070518_0111_adj_web.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2007
    SteveF wrote:
    From a recent trip in Northern Minnesota.

I've kept the contrast pretty low on this one intentionally - if the rocks behind the falls go to dark it seems to lose some "etherealness" that I was after.

Anyway, comments, criticisms, suggestions for improvements and the kitchen sink all welcomed.

Even though I know it's a picture of a waterfall,
    when I look at it I see people bent over in worship, with long white gowns.

Odd how we can imagine things from an image of something totally different........... Good Shot .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    LexLex Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Even though I know it's a picture of a waterfall,
    when I look at it I see people bent over in worship, with long white gowns.

Odd how we can imagine things from an image of something totally different........... Good Shot .... Skippy

Skippy is on a posting frenzy, and seeing things? Laughing.gif.

I just see a waterfall, all be it a nice one, with a surreal looking effect, so I'd say your mission was accomplished. I'd like to shoot this myself. I am a falling water nut.