*free* 256 mb sodimm for apple g4 powerbook

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited February 5, 2005 in Flea Market
if you have a powerbook of the sort that was sold before last week, this should work fine with your machine.

it's free, you'll just have to send me a self-addressed stamped package.

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 4, 2005
    this doesn't bode well... you bring up the point that noone wants them anymore. I was hoping to sell mine for at least a couple slices of pizza so I could upgrade to the 512 stick.

very generous of you Mr. Andy nod.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    this doesn't bode well... you bring up the point that noone wants them anymore. I was hoping to sell mine for at least a couple slices of pizza so I could upgrade to the 512 stick.

very generous of you Mr. Andy nod.gif

i dunno, i mean, how much is it worth? mebbe $25 bucks. i saw a few posts by students who were looking for powerbooks, maybe this'll help..

thanks!
  • Ben:::DBen:::D Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
    edited February 5, 2005
    Hey Andy, do you know whether or not that stick will fit/work in an iBook G4?? I'm looking to buy one for my wife and that might be a nice little upgrade. The tech spec on the apple site says "256MB PC2100 (266MHz)" for the standard iBook memory.

thanks!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2005
    Ben:::D wrote:
    Hey Andy, do you know whether or not that stick will fit/work in an iBook G4?? I'm looking to buy one for my wife and that might be a nice little upgrade. The tech spec on the apple site says "256MB PC2100 (266MHz)" for the standard iBook memory.

thanks!

ne_nau.gif