3D effect ?

wildhorsedesignswildhorsedesigns Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited June 16, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
Here is a try at capturing somthing different. The shadows of the grass on the horses butt caught my eye as I thought it had a 3d effect. Any comments welcome
When you get to where you're goin' , take care of the horse you rode in on." Will Rogers:D

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2007
    Nice idea i liked it
    but i have no idea what is 3D in still picture i am still confused in how to see stereo image headscratch.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2007
    Here is a try at capturing somthing different. The shadows of the grass on the horses butt caught my eye as I thought it had a 3d effect. Any comments welcome

Not sure about 3D, but then I fail miserably in seeing stereo images headscratch.gif
    I like the shot, the shadows look interesting on the horse :D

Thanks for sharing...... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • wildhorsedesignswildhorsedesigns Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited June 16, 2007
    3d?
    I probably should have stated it differently, 3d ( you guys are right) it is not . I meant that the shadows from the grass gives the feeling of more depth? Maybe that is a better way to describe it.
    When you get to where you're goin' , take care of the horse you rode in on." Will Rogers:D