Options

SOLD: D50 w/18-55mm and Spare Battery

larrytxeastlarrytxeast Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited June 20, 2007 in Nikon Land
I am operating under the assumption that linking to an eBay auction you've listed is OK.

I have loved this camera so much the 21 months I've owned it. I got a D40 June 9th and have used it exclusively since, and so as much as I've loved my D50 I'm thinking another lens would be better than 2 d-SLR bodies. (Yes, I know about the AF-S issue with the D40.)

So I now have my D50 up for sale. It includes the 18-55mm lens, which has a UV filter on it, and the body has only about 5,600 shutter actuations (last photo taken was 5,500 approximately). I am the original owner, bought it brand-new Sept 2005.

The box & all contents are included, some items (like the neckstrap) are still in the wrapper never opened at all. I also will include a spare generic EN-EL3 battery as well.

Ebay link (photos included there):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=270134451086

Email is larrytxeast@gmail.com

LRH

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 20, 2007
    I am operating under the assumption that linking to an eBay auction you've listed is OK.

LRH
    It's OK, but we highly encourage listing it FS to the forum first. Thanks for being polite about it. Next time, k?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    larrytxeastlarrytxeast Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited June 20, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    It's OK, but we highly encourage listing it FS to the forum first. Thanks for being polite about it. Next time, k?

I will keep that in mind for the future.

The D50 has sold now, I sure will miss it, even though I'm enjoying my D40. What a wonderful camera the D50 was, just didn't need to keep it after finding that I use the D40 more (which I never expected).

LRH