Options

Addicted to D-Grin?

ShannonHeatShannonHeat Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
edited June 23, 2007 in The Big Picture
Okay evryone, I haven't been on D-grin for too long, however, I find myself curiously addicted to it :D . I'll start by admitting I have a problem, and if you feel the same way, please add.

Hi, my name is Shannon, and I am addicted to D-Grin. Whew....that felt good!
Shannon :D
Canon Digital Rebel XTI, 430ex, sigma 24-70 f2.8 macro, a crummy kit lens, 4gb cf, and tons of batteries.
www.heatonphotography.net
http://picasaweb.google.com/heatonphotography
www.myspace.com/heatonphotography

Comments

• Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 18, 2007
    Okay evryone, I haven't been on D-grin for too long, however, I find myself curiously addicted to it :D . I'll start by admitting I have a problem, and if you feel the same way, please add.

Yours is not an uncommon experience. Welcome. wave.gif

http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=6201
  • Options
    digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2007

There is also a 12 Step Photoshop program under Finish School, but sadly, very few of us break the addiction cycle ... :D

Welcome to the light ...
  • Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2007
    Yep welcome to the club. The weird thing is I can spend hours here and not even post.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2007
    Laughing.gif you think your addicted. Hell, I spent so much time here they figured the only thing they could do with me was make me a mod so they could at least control my rants. It's like my email, I have to check the site all the time just to make sure I'm not missing something good. I also never wanted to go to bed when I was a kid cause I just knew I was missing the good stuff on tv.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    CathieTCathieT Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited June 19, 2007
    bham wrote:
    Yep welcome to the club. The weird thing is I can spend hours here and not even post.

LoL.

I once had a theory about that, that we have one mouth and two eyes or one mouth and two ears so that they could be used in those ratios - see or hear twice as much as you say.

However, throw ten fingers into the mix and that theory goes RIGHT out the window!! ne_nau.gif
    Cheers,
    Cathie

My Smugallery
    My Blog

If at first you don't succeed - you're doing about average!
  • Options
    claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2007
    CathieT wrote:
    LoL.

I once had a theory about that, that we have one mouth and two eyes or one mouth and two ears so that they could be used in those ratios - see or hear twice as much as you say.

However, throw ten fingers into the mix and that theory goes RIGHT out the window!! ne_nau.gif

rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif

I dunno, looking at some posters on a few fora, I'd say they are following right along with that theory. Unfortuantely.

I am not an addict. I am not an addict. I am not an addict. ...anyone buying this yet?
  • Options
    ~Jan~~Jan~ Registered Users Posts: 966 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2007
    I have noticed the same thing! Just what I need, another photography-related addiction. Laughing.gif
  • Options
    RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2007
    Just wanted to chime in!

Mine name is Rhuarc, and I am a DGrin addict!

Wow, I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest!! :D
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2007

I have no idea what you're talking about
    lol3.gif

(gosh, I haven't even got to 10K posts yet)
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    quarkquark Registered Users Posts: 510 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2007
    Whatever you do don't subscribe to the RSS feed! Productivity is at a new low.
    heather dillon photography - Pacific Northwest Portraits and Places
    facebook
    photoblog

Quarks are one of the two basic constituents of matter in the Standard Model of particle physics.
  • Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2007
    I use to feel the same way,but over time it has become a disappointment:bash
  • Options
    RevLinePhotoRevLinePhoto Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    I have no idea what you're talking about
    lol3.gif

(gosh, I haven't even got to 10K posts yet)

Hi I'm Ryan and Im adicted to Dgrins.
    lol Nikolai you have a average of 229 posts a month since you started you only have 9 months left to go to hit 10k.

Ryan
    BMW Tech
    Live life to its fullest you never know whats in your future.
    WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    Papy wrote:
    Hi I'm Ryan and Im adicted to Dgrins.
    lol Nikolai you have a average of 229 posts a month since you started you only have 9 months left to go to hit 10k.

Ryan
    Yay, I guess it's blue:-) rolleyes1.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    ShannonHeatShannonHeat Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    I must say, it is nice to know I'm not alone in welcoming this addiction...haha. Get this, before I discovered D-Grin, I was on another forum, but people there were non-responsive. I think it's the people here, and their willingness to help you tackle your challenges and give you the feedback that everyone seems to yearn for.mwink.gif
    Thank you everbody!
    Shannon :D
    Canon Digital Rebel XTI, 430ex, sigma 24-70 f2.8 macro, a crummy kit lens, 4gb cf, and tons of batteries.
    www.heatonphotography.net
    http://picasaweb.google.com/heatonphotography
    www.myspace.com/heatonphotography
  • Options
    SnarcherSnarcher Registered Users Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    You have way too little posts to be worried... There are people with 20,000+ on here! headscratch.gif