Options

Question -- Anwser please

klcklc Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
edited June 23, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
Hello. Please help. I have made some forums... where i have posted one picture.

I do not know how to upload pictures to my folders. I want to be able to click on "You!" and see folders of my photos!

All help and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
:lust Katlin
"Each picture captures a unplaceable momment." I am thinking about being a photographer when i'm older. I practice alot and hope this website will help me grow to become a better photographer and help me learn more!

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    klc wrote:
    Hello. Please help. I have made some forums... where i have posted one picture.

I do not know how to upload pictures to my folders. I want to be able to click on "You!" and see folders of my photos!

All help and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
    iloveyou.gif Katlin
    Hi Katlin,

When you click on 'You!', look in the menu on the left side. The last link will be 'attachements'. Click on that to see a list of all your photos.

Is this what you are looking for? If not, let us know!

Welcome to dgrin, btw wave.gif
  • Options
    klcklc Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    That is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you!

ivar wrote:
    Hi Katlin,

When you click on 'You!', look in the menu on the left side. The last link will be 'attachements'. Click on that to see a list of all your photos.

Is this what you are looking for? If not, let us know!

Welcome to dgrin, btw wave.gif
    "Each picture captures a unplaceable momment." I am thinking about being a photographer when i'm older. I practice alot and hope this website will help me grow to become a better photographer and help me learn more!