Options

Where to buy presentation folios

kristenkristen Registered Users Posts: 446 Major grins
edited June 24, 2007 in Mind Your Own Business
Please give me your company of choice... I need somewhere that I can buy some folios and ringed albums to leave at Bridal Shops. I don't want to order 15 at a time though!... THANKS:D
Kristen Mendes
www.kristensphoto.com

Comments

• Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2007
    Kristen,

It depends on specifically what you are looking for. Cheap wedding albums can be found at your local (good) photography stores that cater to pros, they can be found at target often even, or ebay. Also consider looking into some of the art supply stores in the area. I use a coupld wedding albums that I picked up from local photography stores that were discounted (last years models) for wedding stuff. For everything else I just use Itoya portfolio's that can be found at most art supply and photography supply stores (the local one I go to is utrecht.com and they have physical locations in most states). There are alot of website's (search album suppliers or wedding albums here on dgrin and you will see ones we have talked about in the past) that do this as well and don't require bulk orders.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2007
    kristen wrote:
    Please give me your company of choice... I need somewhere that I can buy some folios and ringed albums to leave at Bridal Shops. I don't want to order 15 at a time though!... THANKS:D

In this area...we are stuck with Tapperall Loomis (TAP Albums) they have some nice stuff....also I have seen some really nice albums made by the Pioneer comapny (Ritz 1 hour processing / camera stores carry a lot of Pioneer, at least in this area).......Tap Albums and folios are what the camera stores here prefer to carry and they try very hard to convince you that there is no other comapnies aout there :D......also give a try at Wooden Nickel.....

Tap link

Wooden Nickel Link

Wooden Nickel Albums has changed their name to WN Albums.....forgot to mention that WN is distributor of Tap albums as well as others....TopFlight comes to mind as one of them.

hope this helps.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2007
    I have used TAP albums for some time now for my clients. I think they are good because they look very professional, but won't break the bank. The nicest albums are Art Leather albums, but you may have to take out a second mortgage to buy them.
    For a free TAP catalog and to find the closest dealer you can visit their site:
    www.tap-usa.com
  • Options
    nipprdognipprdog Registered Users Posts: 660 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2007