Options

really good product for editing IPTC info (specifically keywords) ?

CelsoDinizCelsoDiniz Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
edited February 8, 2005 in Finishing School
Hi, has anyone found a really good product for editing IPTC info (specifically keywords). iMatch and ImageInfoTookit are okay, but for intensive keywording of 1000's of images they don't really measure up. What I'd like to see is drag+drop keywords, built-in synonyms/plurals etc. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2005
    Welcome to Dgrin!
    CelsoDiniz wrote:
    Hi, has anyone found a really good product for editing IPTC info (specifically keywords). iMatch and ImageInfoTookit are okay, but for intensive keywording of 1000's of images they don't really measure up. What I'd like to see is drag+drop keywords, built-in synonyms/plurals etc. Any ideas?
    I haven't done much keyword tagging, but while you mention iMatch (I use it too): I think it has a synonym dictionary and there exist some scripts. Especially interesting for you could be the one, which imports your categories into IPTC keywords! And it also automaticly adds synonyms for your categories using the iMatch synonym dictionary.
    You can download
    [font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]IMatch-2-IPTC 2.73 here. While the page is in German, the script itself is in English.[/font]
    I haven't played around much with it, but I would like to hear about your experiences if you try it. :)
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero