Options

WTB/Trade: 10D, w/grip

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited February 8, 2005 in Flea Market
In the spirit of building up this forum, I will post this wanted thread here. I think I know who here may or may not have a 10D sitting around as a 2nd camera...

As many of you know, I have to be very frugal right now, but I soooo want a bit of an upgrade. I think I'm good enough to appreciate full control of my metering and focus at this point, so the 10D will give me that.

I had a line going on one from FM, but the seller decided to keep it. :wxwax

So I would love to buy one outright, preferably with a grip, as I have somewhat ape-ish hands. Or how about this: could anyone could do with a 300D w/grip and 18-55mm as their backup, thereby helping a fellow dgrinner move up in the world?

Thanks all, just a shot.
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

• Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    In the spirit of building up this forum, I will post this wanted thread here. I think I know who here may or may not have a 10D sitting around as a 2nd camera...

As many of you know, I have to be very frugal right now, but I soooo want a bit of an upgrade. I think I'm good enough to appreciate full control of my metering and focus at this point, so the 10D will give me that.

I had a line going on one from FM, but the seller decided to keep it. umph.gif

So I would love to buy one outright, preferably with a grip, as I have somewhat ape-ish hands. Or how about this: could anyone could do with a 300D w/grip and 18-55mm as their backup, thereby helping a fellow dgrinner move up in the world?

Thanks all, just a shot.
    I'll send you a PM.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 8, 2005
    tmlphoto wrote:
    I'll send you a PM.
    woo hoo! it worked! :D
    Erik