Options

FS: Nikon D2X with low clicks, great price!

LexLex Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited June 28, 2007 in Nikon Land
SOLD
I have 2 D2X. I am selling one now because I just secured a D2Xs. Includes box, manual, D2X strap, DM-17 eye piece!

I decided to offer the budget minded one here.

Very low click count! ~4500 clicks, 1 blemish on body. Very small 1/8" size scrape at crease edge of body under Compact flash door. Not on bottom. It's not bad, could be touched up if you wanted. There is one spec of dirt or something in viewfinder I have not been able to blast away with blower. You see when framing pic, but not on image. Other than that, normal sensor dust, but camera is fully operational with 1 non-Nikon battery.

I've decided to make this a budget offering and included my lesser desirable battery to power it.

Here's the positive. :clap $2425 + shipping!!! SOLD

Doug

Comments

• Options
    edited June 27, 2007
    Nobody needs one of Nikon's best cameras huh? I'd listen to a serious offer, if I don't like it, I can always send you to the complaint department. wings.gif
  • Options
    kini62kini62 Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2007
    Wow! That is a great price. If you had offered this 6 months ago when I was contemplating all sorts of choices I might have.....

Seriously that is a great deal. I would love to have the IQ and AF speed for what I like to shoot- mostly all in good light.

Somebody's going to get a good deal.

Gene
  • Options
    edited June 28, 2007
    Gene, thanks for the vote of confidence. It is a great deal. I came up with a D2Xs though, so one X must go, even if auctioned in July. I would love to avoid that though, just so much hassle and so many undesirables to wade through.
  • Options
    edited June 28, 2007
    Camera now sold, thanks...

thanks.