Well still i was not able to capture whole monument :huh
here are few
166166511-L.jpg

166167527-L.jpg

different angle

166167543-L.jpg

166167637-L.jpg

166168405-L.jpg

more which i posted before here can be seen in this link http://awais.smugmug.com/gallery/2781351
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2007
    Well still i was not able to capture whole monument eek7.gif
    here are few different angle

more which i posted before here can be seen in this link http://awais.smugmug.com/gallery/2781351

That is one awesome piece of architecture Awais. eek7.gif
    I like the detail you've shown us in the last two shots .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    Very cool, especially the detail in the fourth shot. Amazing - my city is very architecturally dull.

Thanks for sharing
    ann
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    Thanks Skippy and Ann i am glad you liked them
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    RandySmugMugRandySmugMug Registered Users Posts: 1,651 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    #4 is an incredible shot Awais !
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2007
    #4 is an incredible shot Awais !

Thanks Randy :D

My Gallery
  • Options
    3n-out3n-out Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    Awais,

It's Dgrinners like you that keep me coming back for more. Bringing a part of your world into my world - a place I would otherwise never see. Nice clear pics, I enjoyed them.

Keep em coming I enjoy your posts.

3n-out
    If you don't have creative enthusiasum all you have is a camera in your hands!

My Webpage - http://www.3n-out.com
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2007
    3n-out wrote:
    Awais,

It's Dgrinners like you that keep me coming back for more. Bringing a part of your world into my world - a place I would otherwise never see. Nice clear pics, I enjoyed them.

Keep em coming I enjoy your posts.

3n-out

Thanks a lot friend i am glad you enjoy my photos and effort. People like you make me post here iloveyou.gif besides that dgrin is very friendly place i love to post here :ivar

My Gallery
  • Options
    3n-out3n-out Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    Thanks a lot friend i am glad you enjoy my photos and effort. People like you make me post here iloveyou.gif besides that dgrin is very friendly place i love to post here :ivar

Awais,

Checked out your gallery! Wow! You sure have your camera down. I loved the picture of the Bible/Karan "Whichever it is" that photo is simply amazing. Awesome light, rule of 3rds that photo is a great work of art!

Enjoyed it! I'll check back again and see what else you have done in the future!

3n-out....
    In Texas....
    If you don't have creative enthusiasum all you have is a camera in your hands!

My Webpage - http://www.3n-out.com
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2007
    3n-out wrote:
    Awais,

Checked out your gallery! Wow! You sure have your camera down. I loved the picture of the Bible/Karan "Whichever it is" that photo is simply amazing. Awesome light, rule of 3rds that photo is a great work of art!

Enjoyed it! I'll check back again and see what else you have done in the future!

3n-out....
    In Texas....

Thanks friend it is Karan or Quran holy book of Muslims. I am glad you enjoyed it iloveyou.gif

My Gallery
  • Options
    SerratorSerrator Registered Users Posts: 227 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2007
    Very nice angles...you must give us a broader perspective of this building!:D
    It looks really interesting.
    My Photo Playground:
    www.flickr.com/photos/serrator
  • Options
    greenplasticdavegreenplasticdave Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited June 27, 2007
    This monument looks like a great place to photograph, I love geometric lines like this. The scope for patterns is amazing.

Cheers

-Dave-

www.mirkwoodcottage.typepad.com/davidjamesphotography
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2007
    Thank you :D

My Gallery
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,697 moderator
    edited June 27, 2007
    I looked in your gallery of these images, Awais, and I particularly liked the third image - the symmetrical composition with the warm tungsten lighting in the forground is superb. You should post it herethumb.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2007
    Awais, I particularly like the perspective of the 4th and 5th images. I may have said this a while back but I always love seeing your photos because you show us things in a culture I have never really seen before.
  • Options
    pyrtekpyrtek Registered Users Posts: 539 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2007
    This is really great stuff. I like dramatic takes on architecture and these are
    excellent examples of that. Bravo!
  • Options
    edited June 28, 2007
    Thanks a lot friends Pathfinder i posted that photo last time in dgrin when i visted the monument for the 1st time

My Gallery