Options

*SOLD*: Tamron XR Di 28-75 f2.8 lens for Canon EOS

fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
edited February 8, 2005 in Flea Market
For sale: Tamron SP AF Aspherical XR Di LD IF 28-75 f2.8 lens for Canon EOS - $310

Includes hood, caps, box, docs *and* Heliopan ES 67 UV -0 filter (a $40 value!)

This Di lens is currently the most compact and lightest in the history of fast zoom lenses. Its compactness makes it look and feel like an ordinary standard zoom lens, yet provides the versatility that a fast constant maximum aperture offers and will definitely reshape photographic horizons.

Features like LD glass elements and Internal Focusing put this lens in the same category of professional lenses as much bigger and more expensive Tamron lenses.

Key Features
• LD glass elements reduces various aberrations while minimizing the fall-off of light at the corners

• Features XR (extra refractive index) glass and efficient use of aspherical lenses

"Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson

Comments

• Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2005
    It's sitting at home. I am at work. Argh how am I supposed to focus now? ne_nau.gifscratch11doh.gifbash:twitch
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2005
    It's sitting at home. I am at work. Argh how am I supposed to focus now? ne_nau.gifscratch11doh.gifbash:twitch
    What's all that coughing I hear? Are you getting sick? mwink.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2005
    I'm not dead yet.ne_nau.gif
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com