Options

Lynn - Snowball Fight today on Kodak

NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
edited February 10, 2005 in The Big Picture
Lynn,

Snowball Fight looks great on Kodak's site!! Wish I could see it 'live' at Times Square!

Congratulations once again!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2005
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    rolleyes1.gif thanks you two.. thats very kind and sweet of you guys.. we are off up to New York with some friends to take a picture of the picture and have some fun. Being "country bumpkins" this could be very amusing. We are driving into the city in a major snowstorm but husband of lynnma insists we go (how sweet is that iloveyou.gif ) and friends of lynnma are calling it "an adventure". I must admit, I'm thrilled to bits.. I still think it's a fluke but I'll take it.:D See ya when I get backiloveyou.gif :eat
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    rolleyes1.gif thanks you two.. thats very kind and sweet of you guys.. we are off up to New York with some friends to take a picture of the picture and have some fun. Being "country bumpkins" this could be very amusing. We are driving into the city in a major snowstorm but husband of lynnma insists we go (how sweet is that iloveyou.gif ) and friends of lynnma are calling it "an adventure". I must admit, I'm thrilled to bits.. I still think it's a fluke but I'll take it.:D See ya when I get backiloveyou.gif :eat
    Fantastic! Drive carefully and enjoy your adventure!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2005
    No fluke Lynn!!

Have a fanatastic day!
  • Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2005
    Congrats and have a wonderful day Lynnthumb.gif
  • Options
    LiquidOpsLiquidOps Registered Users Posts: 835 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2005
    Awesome job Lynn

Congrats
    Wandering Through Life Photography
    MM Portfolio

Canon 30D | Canon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 | Canon Speedlite 580ex
  • Options
    SeeMoonSeeMoon Banned Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2005
    That looks good up there Lynn! clap.gif Please tell us about the trip later?
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2005
    SeeMoon wrote:
    That looks good up there Lynn! clap.gif Please tell us about the trip later?
    Way to go Lynn. Fantastic!
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    that was no fluke it was a winner from post time clap.gifthumb.gifrolleyes1.gif:D JEFF
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/