Options

FS: Nikon D80 10.2 mpx camera

LexLex Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited July 13, 2007 in Nikon Land
For sale is a nice Nikon D80 digital camera, body only, no lens.

These retail for around 900.00, or higher. My price is $750 including shipping to lower 40. IF you wish to paypal, add 3%. Otherwise, I accept US money order only. Only reason I am selling is to help cover cost of a recent purchase.

Actuations(click count) is about 4500. Camera comes with Best Buy warranty transfer paper, unfortunately it has a name written on it in ink, but I think if you just cross that out and put your name in and fill in, you should get balance of best buy warranty transferred to you. There could be a transfer fee, and I make no guarantees on this transfer of warranty. Sale is for camera body only, exclusive of warranty, if you get this, it's a bonus. Pricing does not reflect warranty.

Very nice camera, takes good clear images, fast focusing. If you REALLY need a lens, I will option a 18-70 lens for 225. It's such a sharp copy of this lens, that's the least I would take for it.

I have references if you need them to feel better about doing business with me. www.fotogafer.com is my photo site.

Thanks,
Doug

Comments

• Options
    LexLex Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2007
    Camera SOLD via trade outside this site.

thanks
    Doug