Options

A Cosmetic Issue

amcamc Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
edited February 11, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I wonder if I'm the only user who is bothered by the "Updated....." captions on the main album screen? To me, this adversely affects the look of the page, and frankly, I wonder who actually cares? Do viewers really make a note of when each of your albums were updated? I wish I could make it go away, and I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a technique for eliminating them? An "on/off" button in the account settings would be nice.

amc

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2005
    Its never worried me ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2005
    amc wrote:
    I wonder if I'm the only user who is bothered by the "Updated....." captions on the main album screen? To me, this adversely affects the look of the page, and frankly, I wonder who actually cares? Do viewers really make a note of when each of your albums were updated? I wish I could make it go away, and I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a technique for eliminating them? An "on/off" button in the account settings would be nice.

amc
    You can clean up these by choosing the "clean" option under the "customize catagory" button. All the sub galleries must be "clean" in order for the front page to be clean. There is a thread somewhere explaining all of this. Try searching the forum for "clean galleries" or looking in smugmug help section.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com