Three Amigos

4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
edited February 13, 2005 in Holy Macro
15668990-M.jpgThree of my 4 labs. Ozzy,Charlie Brown, And Paddy Mcgee. They have been great subjects to practice my photography on..

Comments

• 52Caddy52Caddy Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2005
    Great dogs! Now, let's see a shot with them nice and calm sitting next to each other!

:D
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2005
    52Caddy wrote:
    Great dogs! Now, let's see a shot with them nice and calm sitting next to each other!

So if 4labs has four dogs, does that mean you have 52 caddies?
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2005
    Now that is a real dog picture! And I love the expression on the middle dog's face!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2005
    14513358-S.jpg
    52Caddy wrote:

You mean like this?
  • 52Caddy52Caddy Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2005
    Here's the best I could do. I shouldn't have said "Smile", Riley anticipated the flash and blinked!
    Fish, only 2 Caddies right now both 52.
    Otto, Riley and Jebby who now lives in SD.
    15691747-M.jpg
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited February 11, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    You mean like this?
    Is the chocolate a pup?

Had a black lab who was the best. If I could get another, I think it'd be a
    chocolate.

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
    edited February 12, 2005
    ian408 wrote:
    Is the chocolate a pup?

Had a black lab who was the best. If I could get another, I think it'd be a
    chocolate.

Ian
    Yes Charlie actually all three are young Charlie Brown is 5 months the yellow Paddy will be 1 on St Pat's Day hence the name and Ozzy the black guy just turned 2.. They are the best dogs..
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited February 12, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    Yes Charlie actually all three are young Charlie Brown is 5 months the yellow Paddy will be 1 on St Pat's Day hence the name and Ozzy the black guy just turned 2.. They are the best dogs..
    Thanks!

They are the best. Goofballs...every one of them :)

I used to like watching mine in the yard with the sprinkler running. Leave him
    out long enough and he'd carry the sprinkler around enough to water the whole
    yard clap.gif

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2005
    There are not many shots that make me talk to myself outloud.. this was one of them.. such a lovely shot.. I love it clap.gif they are all good but this takes the cake, or the bone should I say.
    14513358-S.jpg
    p.s. I wanna see it bigger!!:)
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2005
    I was looking for his first shot to PM you, Lynn. Knowing how you like dogs, I thought you might want to see it.

You beat me to it, and that shot I have never seen before. Those dogs have the most expressive faces! I love them, too, Lynn. And 4 Labs.

I guess my dogs are the only ones who didn't finish obedience class. I cannot abide the thing, the dogs like it.

Now I get the camera out, say their name, and they are all over my lap. That was a real winner with the new 300.

I do love that shot. Are they always so expressive. Don't you give treats after they sit like that.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
    edited February 13, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I was looking for his first shot to PM you, Lynn. Knowing how you like dogs, I thought you might want to see it.

You beat me to it, and that shot I have never seen before. Those dogs have the most expressive faces! I love them, too, Lynn. And 4 Labs.

I guess my dogs are the only ones who didn't finish obedience class. I cannot abide the thing, the dogs like it.

Now I get the camera out, say their name, and they are all over my lap. That was a real winner with the new 300.

I do love that shot. Are they always so expressive. Don't you give treats after they sit like that.

ginger
    Yes Ginger luckily my dogs respond so well to food rewards. I don't usually like posed shots and I usually just hang out in the backround and let them do their thing but I wanted at least one family portrait. Thnxs for your comments...