Options

Alternative to Art Leather Wedding Albums - Suggestions

ccraftccraft Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited July 25, 2007 in Mind Your Own Business
Hello,

I just contacted Art Leather to try to place an order from Canada but they told me they no longer service any Canadian customers whatsoever (in fact, I had the rudest person on the phone - unbelievable, actually).

I have been using Asuka Books for the last couple of years and have been very happy with them. I'm interested in expanding my album product line to include matted albums. I'd like something where I can simply put an 8x10 or whathaveyou into a frame/matte without needing to glue the image in. I love the Queensberry Albums, but would prefer not to permanently stick pictures in the album, esp. for my show album since I'd like to rotate pictures as my portfolio grows.

I was wondering if anyone can offer suggestions of an album maker that does the matted leather albums where you can slip in the print (hopefully a vendor who ships albums worldwide).

Thanks so much in advance!
Christina
http://www.christinacraft.com

Christina Craft - FunkyTown Photography
portrait and wedding photographer Victoria BC
C-2529 Vancouver St, Victoria · 360-775-2539

Comments

• Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2007
    Albums Inc at albumsinc.com

I have used the Renaissance Milano Albums. You could swap the photos. They are nice albums.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    ccraftccraft Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited July 23, 2007
    bham wrote:
    Albums Inc at albumsinc.com

I have used the Renaissance Milano Albums. You could swap the photos. They are nice albums.

Thanks so much!

Christina Craft - FunkyTown Photography
    portrait and wedding photographer Victoria BC
    C-2529 Vancouver St, Victoria · 360-775-2539

• Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2007
    You are more than welcome. You have some great work on your site.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    kara*kara* Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited July 25, 2007
    Hi Christina,

I can't help you with the albums, but I just wanted to say that I love your work! Your website looks great too. I did notice that in one of your nature galleries, I could see the originals, unwatermarked. I wasn't sure if you knew so I thought I'd let you know (you can block access to the originals when you customize the gallery). ;)

Rebekah