Options

FS: Really Right Stuff Canon 5D plate for RRS ballheads

canoflancanoflan Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
edited July 26, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
*SOLD*

This plate is only a couple months old and the way I treat my gear, you probably cannot tell it was even taken out of the wrapper; therefore, it is brand new condition.

This plate is specifically made for the Canon 5D that does not have the battery grip. Also, this plate is the conventional plate, therefore, it isn't the L plate which is much more expensive.

This plate is designed to specifically work with the pro and quick release RRS ballhead (i.e. BH-55, 40, etc...) models.

See pic here:
http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/mmRR...s/full/B5D.gif

I am selling because I needed an L plate for my 5D for my new flash bracket from RRS.

It sells at RRS for $55+shipping. I am selling for $50. Buyer pays shipping and I will pay paypal fees. US only and paypal only.

PM or email if interested.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 18, 2007
    canoflan wrote:
    This plate is only a couple months old and the way I treat my gear, you probably cannot tell it was even taken out of the wrapper; therefore, it is brand new condition.

This plate is specifically made for the Canon 5D that does not have the battery grip. Also, this plate is the conventional plate, therefore, it isn't the L plate which is much more expensive.

This plate is designed to specifically work with the pro and quick release RRS ballhead (i.e. BH-55, 40, etc...) models.

See pic here:
    http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/mmRR...s/full/B5D.gif

I am selling because I needed an L plate for my 5D for my new flash bracket from RRS.

It sells at RRS for $55+shipping. I am selling for $50. Buyer pays shipping and I will pay paypal fees. US only and paypal only.

PM or email if interested.

Price changed to $45, all other conditions same.
  • Options
    edited July 25, 2007
    canoflan wrote:
    Price changed to $45, all other conditions same.

Price reduced to $40, all other conditions same.
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2007
    canoflan wrote:
    Price reduced to $40, all other conditions same.

*SOLD*