Options

SOLD: Photoshop CS3 UPGRADE

RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
edited August 4, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Bought at B&H in June, and just tried to install it. Since I have Creative Suite CS2 this upgrade will not register. It's too late to return to B&H, and Adobe will not accept the return request.

Also, when I installed this it actually installed Photoshop CS3 Extended, even though the disk is only labeled as CS3. The differences are here. CS3 Extended upgrade retails for $350.00

Here is a screenshot of the extended version installed on my PC. This software has not be registered, and is being removed from my computer.

I spent $198. Asking $150 (plus shipping to CONUS). Accepting Paypal.

Comments

• Options
    dad3*3dad3*3 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2007
    PM sent. I believe the upgrade works for Photoshop 7 and if so, I'll take it.

Let me know.

RogersDA wrote:
    Bought at B&H in June, and just tried to install it. Since I have Creative Suite CS2 this upgrade will not register. It's too late to return to B&H, and Adobe will not accept the return request.

Also, when I installed this it actually installed Photoshop CS3 Extended, even though the disk is only labeled as CS3. The differences are here. CS3 Extended upgrade retails for $350.00

Here is a screenshot of the extended version installed on my PC. This software has not be registered, and is being removed from my computer.

I spent $198. Asking $150 (plus shipping to CONUS). Accepting Paypal.
  • Options
    RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2007
    dad3*3 wrote:
    PM sent. I believe the upgrade works for Photoshop 7 and if so, I'll take it.

Let me know.

Got your message. PM sent back. Software should work with Photoshop CS2, CS, or 7.0 per Adobe's site.
  • Options
    dad3*3dad3*3 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2007
    Thanks, PayPal sent.