Options

Travels To The Edge with Art Wolfe

ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,919 moderator
edited August 7, 2007 in The Big Picture
Greetings,

Nature photographer Art Wolfe is branching out to TV. You can find the series Travels To The Edge With Art Wolfe has been showing recently. For some of us, the series starts this week.

In either case, it shoes some promise. Catch the schedule here and the website, www.travelstotheedge.com.

Enojoy.
Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,213 moderator
    edited August 6, 2007
    ian408 wrote:
    Greetings,
    Nature photographer Art Wolfe is branching out to TV. You can find the series Travels To The Edge With Art Wolfe has been showing recently. For some of us, the series starts this week.
    In either case, it shoes some promise. Catch the schedule here and the website, www.travelstotheedge.com.
    Enojoy.

Great show. We're up to episode #7 here on either of the two Chicago PBS stations. The Mrs. likes it as a nature show. Some real fine videography, and of course, Art Wolfe photos.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2007
    Agreed great show! My son loves it as much as I do.

He was jumping up and down on the episode a few weeks ago when Art Wolfe was in the Southwest. "Dad we've been there!!"

The video work is as impressive as the photos. What a crew!
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • Options
    ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2007
    Definitely worth watching
    I heard Art speak at the WPPI tradeshow in March. His work is amazing; He showed some of the footage from the show and it's beyond amazing.
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com
  • Options
    JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2007
    ian408 wrote:

I love the show, and thanks to my DVR, I don't need to buy the DVD's..........................................yet. :D
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D