Options

Trying desperately to hold on to my Mercedes...

MainFraggerMainFragger Registered Users Posts: 563 Major grins
edited February 15, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I have been searching image sites for the features and bandwidth that I require for the amount of images I want to upload. So far, I haven't found anything even close to here. I'll hand it to you guys, this place is the total package, and from what I can see is the Mercedes Benz of image hosting sites. Since I can no longer have my Benz..I am thinking about getting a kit car. Which is my way of saying, that I know of some people that will provide me the services (server space and bandwidth)...but I was wondering if I might be able to save them the time and trouble of developing the software and structure from scratch. Would you guys be willing to provide the programming for this site, minus the smugmug branding that is tied into it?

This would allow me to set up an interface that me previous visitors would be use to, and that I would be use to. And to monitor it the same way.

I look forward to hearing from you

MainFragger

Comments

• Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited February 15, 2005
    Hi MainFragger,

I'm not totally sure I understand the question so forgive me if I answer incorrectly. We don't sell smugmug's software to other sites like service providers for a number of reasons, one being that the level of training and support would be high.

But we do provide a way to customize your smugmug site so it integrates as much as possible with whatever other site you're tying it to.

Here's an example:

http://picturesink.smugmug.com/

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Chris