Options

motivation

cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
edited August 17, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
Just wanted to share this with you folks, I love this quote and thought it went well with this photo:lust

I really wasn't sure which topic to put it under, journey would work, but on a philosophical level, obviously nature - with the horse head, but it's such a mish mash of different things...I thought here to be most appropriate!!!!:wink

184393126-L.jpg
Cheers :)

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2007
    cdonovan wrote:
    Just wanted to share this with you folks, I love this quote and thought it went well with this photoiloveyou.gif

I really wasn't sure which topic to put it under, journey would work, but on a philosophical level, obviously nature - with the horse head, but it's such a mish mash of different things...I thought here to be most appropriate!!!!mwink.gif

Cheers :)

It's a good quote with a lovely picture :D
    I like it thumb.gif ... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
    :D Thank you Skippy, you have to be one of the most encouraging and upbeat grinners here, you always seem to make the time to reply to peoples threads. I appreciate it!:D
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
    cdonovan wrote:
    :D Thank you Skippy, you have to be one of the most encouraging and upbeat grinners here, you always seem to make the time to reply to peoples threads. I appreciate it!:D

Awwwwwwww shucks.... I try my best to reply to as many posts as I can.

Take Care :D .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin