• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007

A very Hot Red Drop Top '60 as well :D
    I'm sure it's kept highly polished too.

Looks a real nice ride thumb.gif ..... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
    Beautiful car and shots loved the red color
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
    Beautiful! A small nitpick - you might consider cloning out the black grate on the left side of the last one. Not much else to say, 2 nice shots of a very sweet car!

Okay, one more thing to say. I have read that a circular polarizer will cut the refections in polished objects (like this Porsche) but I haven't seen a side-by-side comparison before. If you have a CP, it would be neat to see the differences with and without it onboard.
  • Options
    BBiggsBBiggs Registered Users Posts: 688 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2007
    Very nice shots of the car! I really like the angle on #2! May I ask how you got the overhead shot, ladder, tree ? :D
  • Options
    Rolling StoneRolling Stone Registered Users Posts: 203 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2007
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Beautiful! A small nitpick - you might consider cloning out the black grate on the left side of the last one. Not much else to say, 2 nice shots of a very sweet car!

Okay, one more thing to say. I have read that a circular polarizer will cut the refections in polished objects (like this Porsche) but I haven't seen a side-by-side comparison before. If you have a CP, it would be neat to see the differences with and without it onboard.

The grate did ruin the shot and I'll have time to fix it this weekend. I'm going to three car events this weekend. An antique meet, a large cruise-in and a competition hill climb, should be fun. Shooting cars is a real challenge, unwanted reflections abound. The other side of the coin is reflections that make the shot worthy. EG

183732337-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2007
    149505313-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2007
    BBiggs wrote:
    Very nice shots of the car! I really like the angle on #2! May I ask how you got the overhead shot, ladder, tree ? :D

Jet pack! mwink.gif

Ladder, but you can see the reflection in the car.