Options

New York, I am in love...

photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
edited August 27, 2007 in Journeys
Totally... I love the city. I am writing up a blog of some of my New York pics... Find it here:

http://photocatsEyes.typepad.com

This morning, went to B&H, thought I had died and gone to heaven...
Still processing pics...
Comments on the pics welcome.

Comments

• Options
    sirsloopsirsloop Registered Users Posts: 866 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    Did you make it outta B&H without spending 4 grand? I keep outta there cause every time I do my bank account gets RAPED. rolleyes1.gif

Its funny... if you walk around with a 70-200/2.8L people assume you work for a newspaper and want you to take their photo. Try it next time you are walking around ;)
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    sirsloop wrote:
    Did you make it outta B&H without spending 4 grand? I keep outta there cause every time I do my bank account gets RAPED. rolleyes1.gif

Its funny... if you walk around with a 70-200/2.8L people assume you work for a newspaper and want you to take their photo. Try it next time you are walking around ;)

grin, I believe you... I have a 28-300 mm as walk around lens, and a batterypack, and people do think you are a pro... I leave them be... It is so good for my ego... ;o))))
    I did not spend four grand, but I did buy a lens nikkor 60mm 2.8, macro...
    and I am trying to figure out how to work with it. I have a hard time reading technical booklets coming with electronics, I tried to shoot a bug, but if my information is right, the bug should have been almost filled frame...
    I need to read up more, if anyone can enlighten me, I would be grateful!
    Now to process 700 pics every day taken...
  • Options
    MooreDrivenMooreDriven Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    Photocat,

I liked the blog. I just got back from NYC myself with the family. Had a great time, except for the rainy weather. B&H was just amazing. I purchased a new tripod and head. I didn't even go by the lens counter. I knew that would be trouble!!

I finished processing my photo's late last night. I use LR, which is great, but now I am considering another tool to process so many images.

Anyhow, glad you enjoyed the trip.

Dale