Options

FS: Canon 1D, 17-40L, 28-70L, Zenitar 16mm fisheye

squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited August 27, 2007 in House of Canon
So, with the announcement of the 40D, I've decided that I am going to commit to the crop cameras at least for a while. My name is on the list at the local store to get one of the first shipment.

So here is what we have up for sale:

1.) Canon 1D classic. In pretty good shape, with under 50K clicks, I believe. You can see pics here. Ignore the other pics, please. Also, it will not come with the hand strap. It does come with the camera, 4 batteries (1 canon, 1 misc (doesn't charge well), 2 brand new delkins) the ac adapter (minus cord), and the batter charger. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Got all that? Asking $925 + shipping

2.) Canon 17-40L. This is currently at Canon in Irvine getting cleaned and checked, should be back soon. In good condition, comes with caps (front after market), and an aftermarket hood for a 17-55 (ebay one). Also, I do have the box. Asking $525 + shipping

3.) I also have a beautiful 28-70L. This thing looks almost like new. Super sharp. Has the hard case, box, papers, hood, caps. Hood has usual scuffs, but nothing outrageous. Hate to sell this one, but I don't care for it on a crop camera. Was thinking $750 + shipping for this.

4.) Lastly I have a Zenitar 16mm fisheye in M42 mount w/ EF adapter. Comes with box, case, front cap, screw in filters. In nice shape, but just not wide enough on a crop. $95 + shipping

Terms: Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. I am tired of paying paypal all the fees, so all deals will be made through google checkout (will accept any major credit/debit card), unless other arrangements are made.

I have excellent feedback at fredmiranda.com under squeaky_clean, and on ebay under squeaky_clean82, if you would like to look.

Trades: I am looking for a couple things, and I would take them as trades towards any of the items. I am looking for a nice 17-55 IS, w/ Canon hood, preferably, as well as a nice, sharp, well focusing Sigma 10-20. Not really interested in the Canon 10-22, I don't think it is worth the extra $$. I might also consider a Peleng fisheye if anyone has one they want to part with.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, and I will do my best to answer them. I will have pics soon of everything else, probably tomorrow.

Chris

Comments