Options

poses Help !!!

Sir HawkinsSir Hawkins Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited August 29, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
I going to be doing some senior Pix for a friend but she wants her car in the pic.. I just don't know what would be a cool shot for her:dunno . I cant think of how to pose her.:scratch If she was a guy it would be eazyer:D ... Can any one help???

and i will post the pix of her as soon as i can after i take them:ivar ...

thanks
Kelly

Comments

• Options
    macmacmacmac Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2007
    On the hood, maybe? Looking out the driver's window??
    Joe

www.joemcdowellphotography.com
    www.joemcdowellphotography.blogspot.com

Canon 30D, EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM, EF 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM, EF-S 10-20mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, EF 75-300mm 4-5.6 III USM
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2007
    I going to be doing some senior Pix for a friend but she wants her car in the pic.. I just don't know what would be a cool shot for herne_nau.gif . I cant think of how to pose her.headscratch.gif If she was a guy it would be eazyer:D ... Can any one help???

and i will post the pix of her as soon as i can after i take them:ivar ...

thanks
    Kelly

Hmmmmmm I dunno either Sir Hawkins headscratch.gif
    Maybe with the drivers door open and her behind the wheel?
    Window wound down and her giving you the "wink" so to speak rolleyes1.gif
    How bout a fun shot with you doing multiple images of her,
    pretending to fix her own car :D
    Like picture of her handing herself a wrench and also sitting behind the wheel ..... just tossing ideas at ya cause I don't have a clue rolleyes1.gif

Sorry I'm not much help ........ Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2007
    Go to you local magazine shop and take a look at all the car enthusists mags......the latino ones would be a great start.......take the shots of those bikini clad vixens and transform them into senior portraits.....also googling senior portriats with car might bring up a few to a few thousand ideas.....

good luck
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    JESTERJESTER Registered Users Posts: 369 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2007
    Go to a bookstore and find the magazine rack. They have all kinds of magazines on cars and I assure you that they will have lots of car photos with girls modeling beside them. Car & Driver would be a good example.