Options

SOLD: MF F-mount lenses...

SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
edited August 30, 2007 in Nikon Land
This pertains to both of the lenses listed below...

- Condition 9+/10.
- Front and rear glass is pristine.
- No fungus.
- Very small, minor internal dust if you look hard enough. Nothing to worry about.
- Both caps included.
- Aperture snaps to each stop smoothly.
- Focus ring is very smooth and moves easily.
- Bodies are very clean with no brassing.
- Clean 52mm threads.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sigma Mini-Tele 135/3.5 MC AIS MF -- SOLD

This is a very short, sharp lens with a built-in hood. The smallest of the 135 test set... and this copy held it's own in the test. (see the bottom of this post)
154024677-L.jpg

154024747-L.jpg154024775-L.jpg

Polar 135/2.8 MC AIS MF w/Macro -- SOLD

I didn't quite know what to expect from this Polar. But I had no issues with this copy, it's almost as sharp as the others and its macro abilities make it a unique lens. Min focus ~32-33".
154024592-S.jpg

154024649-S.jpg154024620-S.jpg

Prices are shipped to the lower 48 states. Other location ask about shipping. Payment via USPS MO or Paypal (add 3.5%).
Local pickup and cash always accepted.

If you're wondering about shooting MF with your digital body, but not quite sure... this is a cheap way to see if you like it and understand the challenges of shooter from yester-year. These can give you a good starting point. You Canon guys can also mount these with an adapter.

I collected this, and a few other, 135mm lens to run some test. You can see the test shots HERE. Well, the test is over and I'm shedding a couple of these. I'm keeping the Jupiter and the Nikkor.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 22, 2007
    Bumperooooooooooski for interest...
  • Options
    ShutterMuseShutterMuse Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    Just curious if these two lenses are still available? Also wanted to double check that these are compatible with the Nikon D50 (you used it on a D70 right?) I am aware they are manual focus.
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2007
    Yes Christina... They are still available and will mount/work fine on your D50. I used them on a D70 and a D100 with no issues. The shots I linked to were created with the D100.
  • Options
    edited August 30, 2007
    Final bump with no PP or shipping fees.