Options

What's up with FM?

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited February 19, 2005 in The Big Picture
Anybody else having trouble with FM? I can't find a place to log in, and when I click portal it says I've been banned.
Richard

Well apparently the mods were told by Fred that I was banned for linking to another B&S forum that doesn't jive with his B&S rules within my for sale posts. Which I wasn't.

:gun2
:hung

edited by gubbs

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    Some of the attitudes over there are D/grins best advertising IMO.
  • Options
    edited February 18, 2005
    Apparently I'm back on with probation or something (I asked Carl, one of the few Mods over there who is a good guy and he said I was banned for the reason I told y'all. I told him I never did that, and I contacted Scott too, and magically my name works again, I suspect probation). Whatever (can we get a ditsy smiley making a W with his hands?).
    Richard
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2005
    I'm sure there'll be another explanation, maybe it was just a mistake ne_nau.gif.
    Mods have been known to make them you know:):
  • Options
    edited February 19, 2005
    Was no mistake. The best that can be said in Fred's defense is that one of the mods there doesn't like me and gave him some faulty info, but you'd think he'd at least look into it, or issue a warning, or something before banning someone. Also, I doubt it was even this kind of mistake since another mod had to make a case for me, not just say "no this isn't true"
    Richard
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2005
    Was no mistake. The best that can be said in Fred's defense is that one of the mods there doesn't like me and gave him some faulty info, but you'd think he'd at least look into it, or issue a warning, or something before banning someone. Also, I doubt it was even this kind of mistake since another mod had to make a case for me, not just say "no this isn't true"
    Richard
    On really busy forums, it's easier to shoot first and ask questions later.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson