Options

Refrigerator Magnets

NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
edited September 5, 2007 in Mind Your Own Business
My friend wanted me to make wedding "save the date" reminder refrigerator magnets to send out for his wedding. Searching on line, there's no shortage of places offering that product/service. SmugMug even has them as a photo gift item. I only need around 50, and I don't need any "service" like editing the photo or adding text, etc.
Does anyone have any recommendations for an online shop where I can get photo magnets with minimal "value add" services, decent quality, good price?
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    LittleLisaLittleLisa Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited September 4, 2007
    Hi Nimai,

I just discovered this place last night: WHCC. I'm researching using them for client Christmas cards. I checked and they have magnets for $1.50 for 2 up 3.5x5 magnets. You can download their pricing and information pdf at their site and the magnet info is on page 23.

Good luck!
    Lisa
  • Options
    NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2007
    Thanks! I've got a friend who's a wedding/fine art/studio photographer and he highly recommended WHCC to me about 6 months ago for enlargements and canvases.
    I thought it sounded familiar when I read your reply.
    I'll check it out again.
  • Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2007
    LittleLisa wrote:
    Hi Nimai,

I just discovered this place last night: WHCC. I'm researching using them for client Christmas cards. I checked and they have magnets for $1.50 for 2 up 3.5x5 magnets. You can download their pricing and information pdf at their site and the magnet info is on page 23.

Good luck!
    Lisa

Have you ever order magnets from them? What does 2 up 3.5x5 magnets mean? I understand the size but what about the "2 up"?
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2007
    2 up
    2 up means two on a page. It's press lingo.

WHCC is pretty highly regarded by a lot of wedding and portrait photographers.
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com