Original box all software
$700

Have too many cameras can't keep them all

Fred

Comments

• Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    Fred,you been hitting the bottle again. :slosh :D:D All the wonderful images she has produced ?
  • Options
    USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    John
    Yep I know but like I said can't keep them all bncry.gif
    Wife likes the 717 so I am keeping that and

The 20d is one cool cameraicon10.gif

Fred
  • Options
    BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    Yup, next day ordered my 20D today. Should have it by noon tomorrow. Hoping that is enough time to charge the battery right.
  • Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    Fred,

Sorry I never responed to your email. I would love to have the little upgrade to the 828, but I just cant afford to make up the differance in what I could sell my 717 for. Money is REALLY tight right now. But thanks for the offer! If I some how win the lottery without playing then I will let ya know:D
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • Options
    edited February 17, 2005
    Tim
    Fred,

Sorry I never responed to your email. I would love to have the little upgrade to the 828, but I just cant afford to make up the differance in what I could sell my 717 for. Money is REALLY tight right now. But thanks for the offer! If I some how win the lottery without playing then I will let ya knowicon10.gif
    No problem I understand icon10.gif
    That 717 is one fine camera lots of good photos still in there yelrotflmao.gif
  • Options
    Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    'pulling out hairs'
    I would really like an F828... I'm just not sure if I'm employed next month... so it's at a bad timing... (gotta save some for the Yosemite shootout) Suppose that you fail to sell it for some time, would you consider shipping to The Netherlands or do you think that is too risky?
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
    http://www.digital-eye.nl
  • Options
    edited February 18, 2005
    Tim, about your F717
    Fred,

Sorry I never responed to your email. I would love to have the little upgrade to the 828, but I just cant afford to make up the differance in what I could sell my 717 for. Money is REALLY tight right now. But thanks for the offer! If I some how win the lottery without playing then I will let ya know:D
    In the above post you indicate that you might be selling your F717 so you can step up :D how much would you ask for it and what would you include? Just wondering mwink.gif
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
  • Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    In the above post you indicate that you might be selling your F717 so you can step up :D how much would you ask for it and what would you include? Just wondering mwink.gif
    Hi Mike,

Well I would sell my 717 if I had the money to make up the differance to get an 828. But since my money is so tight that my water was turned off the other day, I dont think thats going to happen.ne_nau.gif

Even when/if I manage to sell it, all the accessories and such will work on the 828. So if I do manage to sell it, it will probally be just the camera.

Thanks
    Tim
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • Options
    edited February 18, 2005
    Hi Michel
    Well I am not selling the 717 wife likes that one

As far as the 828 I am going to put it on ebay but I don't see why I can't sent to the Netherlands.
    Just have to see about shipping?
    You can pm me if you want to work something outthumb.gif

Thanks
    Fred
  • Options
    marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    Michiel, having seen your work I know you're really going to like that 828. I have one in the Crumpler notebook bag I carry to work each day. Small and light enough to do just that, but powerful enough to make great pictures. Hopefully you'll be able to work something out.
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • Options
    edited February 18, 2005
    Hi Mike,

Well I would sell my 717 if I had the money to make up the differance to get an 828. But since my money is so tight that my water was turned off the other day, I dont think thats going to happen.ne_nau.gif

Even when/if I manage to sell it, all the accessories and such will work on the 828. So if I do manage to sell it, it will probally be just the camera.

Thanks
    Tim
    Yeah, that's tight allright... I wish you the best of luck Tim, may your water run freely in no-time! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and yours!
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
  • Options
    edited February 18, 2005
    marlof wrote:
    Michiel, having seen your work I know you're really going to like that 828. I have one in the Crumpler notebook bag I carry to work each day. Small and light enough to do just that, but powerful enough to make great pictures. Hopefully you'll be able to work something out.
    Yeah, I know it'll be awesome for candids and Macro work, that's my main reason for getting the camera!! I mean, I always carry a 20D mwink.gif either with just a 50mm f/1.4 or with a 17-40 and a 70-200 if I feel like it rolleyes1.gif My colleages think I'm silly for draggin that gear everywhere :D
    Perhaps the 828 might be less conspicuous :lol
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
  • Options
    edited February 19, 2005
  • Options
    edited February 20, 2005
    Congrats on the sale Fred! thumb.gif
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder