Options

Lacrosse

KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
edited February 22, 2005 in Sports
I spent Saturday afternoon watching and photographing lacrosse (one of the few sports that I'd never watched before). Georgia Tech is hosting a weekend tournament with other teams from the ACC; Wake Forest, North Carolina State, and Florida State.

I was very impressed with the game. Lacrosse could easily replace Aussie Rules Football as my favorite "out-of-the-mainstream" sport. Here's a few shots of the action.

16157516-L.jpg

16157532-L.jpg

16157541-L.jpg

16157547-L.jpg

Kent
"Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
Web site

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2005
    Can't see the piccies, K. ne_nau.gif Have you turned on Sharing in your galleries?
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2005
    Oops
    wxwax wrote:
    Can't see the piccies, K. ne_nau.gif Have you turned on Sharing in your galleries?
    Are they there now? I just switched to smugmug and I'm not up to speed on all of the bells and whistles quite yet.

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited February 22, 2005
    Kewl pics Kent ^5
    of a little known sport. Especially, here on the Left Coast. Although, we are fortunate in San Jose to have a Pro Team (The Stealth).

Nice colorful captures. The light looks like it was pretty harsh too. Good work!!

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero