Deleting Threads

Weekend WorrierWeekend Worrier Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited September 22, 2007 in Flea Market
How do you delete your ad on this forum after you've bought or sold whatever you've listed?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2007
    How do you delete your ad on this forum after you've bought or sold whatever you've listed?
    You don't :)
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2007
    You post in the thread that the item is sold, and we change the thread title to "SOLD:".
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 16, 2007
    Let me elaborate on Andy's answer: I don't delete threads in this forum because they serve as a good reference. Until they make a Kelley Blue Book for photo equipment, it's really nice to be able to search through previous sales to get an idea of the prices that things are selling for.

By the way, I'm moving this to the general flea market forum as this is not a Canon-specific question, and one that I, quite frankly, answer very often.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2007
    @ the Good Doctor... jumpy2.gif

mwink.gif
    :D
  • BodwickBodwick Registered Users Posts: 396 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2007
    Seymore wrote:
    @ the Good Doctor... jumpy2.gif

mwink.gif
    :D
    He's only got 4 posts...Try copy/paste for your standard answers ne_nau.gif

Lets hope not too many patients ask how long it will be till they leave hospital...gerg.gif

"A good bedside manner might include showing empathy, being open to communication, involving the patient in health decisions, and helping the patient feel at ease. A poor bedside manner can manifest as arrogance, failure to listen to a patient, abruptness, dismissal of a patient’s fears, and rudeness."

Bod.
    "The important thing is to just take the picture with the lens you have when the picture happens."
    Jerry Lodriguss - Sports Photographer

Reporters sans frontières
  • SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2007
    Bod... it's a bit of an inside joke between myself and the good Dr and was in no way directed @ the OP'er. The first smilie reflects lighting a fire under the Dr's butt... :D
  • timk519timk519 Registered Users Posts: 831 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2007
    DavidTO wrote:
    You post in the thread that the item is sold, and we change the thread title to "SOLD:".
    Would it be possible to move the thread somewhere else, so it doesn't clutter up the active forum?
    • Save $5 off your first year's SmugMug image hosting with coupon code hccesQbqNBJbc
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited September 22, 2007
    timk519 wrote:
    Would it be possible to move the thread somewhere else, so it doesn't clutter up the active forum?
    The beauty is that it will fall off the list pretty quickly.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?