Options

Want newest thread first

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited September 24, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
How can I get the newest posted thread to come up first? Some postings I read I get from back in March or further.

Also when I want to reply to a posting which reply button do I use? The one on top of the page or the one on the bottom?

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2007
    Dogdots wrote:
    How can I get the newest posted thread to come up first? Some postings I read I get from back in March or further.

Also when I want to reply to a posting which reply button do I use? The one on top of the page or the one on the bottom?
    Hi Dogdots wave.gif

Make sure you are logged in, and look in the top left corner for 'You!'. Click on that, and then on 'edit options' on the left side. Scroll down a bit, about halfway till where you see 'thread display mode'. It is defaulted to old first, change that to new first and don't forget to save thumb.gif

The reply buttons on the top and bottom both have the exact same function!
    There is one in the posts as well. If you use that one, the post will be 'quoted' in your reply.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions!
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    You can also click on first unread post to get to the new stuff, while still sorted in oldest to newest. Not sure if that helps any, but I use that all the time.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    Thank you Ivar I did it. It sure makes going thru the threads a lot easier.
  • Options
    David I never thought about trying that :D