Options

What do you think??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grinsBournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
edited September 26, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
OK this is a bit of a strange shot, I was on the beach in Westward Ho North Devon taking pictures of the Kite Buggy racing. I was stood on the start finish line with the sun about 45 degree to my right. As I panned from the right I noticed that the picture in the view finder suddenly changed to a strange shadow affect as I panned through the sun. I took a couple of shots and this is the best of them. I liked is because the whole picture look like a siloutette, the two buggies you can see coming up the beach are about 100\150yds away and doing about 40mph+

What does everbody think?

Tim

Comments

• Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2007
    I like the silhouettes too, I wonder if a crop to lose some of the sand at the bottom might work..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2007
    I must admit I had not thought of that, may have to have a play. I'm a shoot it and thats it sort of guy (or have been up until now), to me the wide expasnse of sand show the beach is a large open beach.

But I will certainly have a play

Thanks

Tim
  • Options
    salazarsalazar Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2007
    What about this version? As you haven't actually given me permission to edit your photo I'll take it down if you wish:
    Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed. Thanks for your interest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2007
    I like it, it does something to the picture, I can't quite find the words for it but it does look better.

Thanks for showing me, just need time to sit and play with the picture myself

Tim