Options

VENDOR: 15% Off Archival Photo Storage Boxes – Acid Free

fdifdi Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited September 26, 2007 in Flea Market
In addition to offering picture frames for photographs, we like to help photographers store their prints. To help with that we offer Archival Photo Storage Boxes that are acid free, museum quality, and use metal reinforced corners to prevent crushing. Thru the end of September’07, DGRIN members can use Promo-Code DG59S7 on our checkout page for 15% off our photograph storage boxes. This discount is in addition to our already low prices and our volume discounts (start at qty 2). For instance, if you buy four 11x14 storage box your price is just $9.83 which is 47% off the manufacturer retail price of $18.85. We also sell Lineco Acid-Free Tissue (coupon applies) for layering between your photos. In addition, the acid free tissue can be used for stacking inkjet prints while they dry.

This archival storage box can be used to store scrapbook pages, prints, negatives, photo albums and other art documents. In addition to being used for photo storage they can be used for things like a magazine or comic storage box. We carry them in standard photograph sizes as well as some inkjet paper sizes: 8x10, 9x12, 11x14, 11x17, 16x20, 22x30, and 13x19 storage box. Our photo storage box is 3 inches deep, white interior, black exterior, and composed of buffered acid-free board.

Cheers,
Mark
Picture Frames Destination, Inc.
Facebook
My Picture Framing Blog
Rebel T2i, 100mm/2.8, 28-105mm
100-300mm, 17-35mm

Comments

• Options
    edited September 25, 2007
    5 more days...
    Facebook
    My Picture Framing Blog
    100-300mm, 17-35mm
  • Options
    arroyosharkarroyoshark Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2007
    fdi wrote:
    Thru the end of September’07, DGRIN members can use Promo-Code DG59S7 on our checkout page for 15% off our photograph storage boxes. This discount is in addition to our already low prices and our volume discounts (start at qty 2).

For instance, if you buy four 16x20 storage box your price is just $9.83 which is 47% off the manufacturer retail price of $18.85.

Mark,

Is the above pricing info for 16"x20" box correct...or am I missing something here? The size is definitely what I am looking for.
    Available light is any damn light that's available -W. Eugene Smith
  • Options
    Mark,

Is the above pricing info for 16"x20" box correct...or am I missing something here? The size is definitely what I am looking for.

OOOPS! I am VERY sorry but that message was originally written for the 11x14 storage box. I later changed it to 16x20 for SEO reasons and forgot in that case, size did matter. Our normal price for the 16x20 at qty 4 is $19.54 which drops to $16.61 with the 15% coupon. Retail price for the 16x20 storage box is $31.85 which also works out to 47% off retail, and much lower than places like B&H.

Personally I can’t stand bait and switch marketing scams and I am very embarrassed about this mistake. $9.83 is below our cost; however, if someone on here is buys the 16x20 with this coupon, you can leave this note in the special instructions “Mark said on Dgrin if I buy 16x20 storage box before 9/30/07 I get an extra $5 off of my order” (NOT per box, per order).

Regards,
    Mark
    Facebook
    My Picture Framing Blog
    100-300mm, 17-35mm
  • Options
    arroyosharkarroyoshark Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    Thanks for clearing it up, Mark. It didn't seem to jive with the "cart" price on your website, so thought I'd ask for verification. I don't see it as a 'bait & switch' but an honest mistake. However, it is better for members to know what the expectations are and you handled it very well. thumb.gif
    Available light is any damn light that's available -W. Eugene Smith